Also known as collagen induction therapy, microneedling is a medical cosmetic procedure. It involves creating hundreds of tiny punctures in the skin with sterilized needles. These many micro-injuries stimulate a healing response in the body, causing it to produce more collagen and elastin. They also significantly increase the absorption of skin-nourishing serums.
Trigger natural skin rejuvenation with a custom microneedling treatment.
- A microneedling procedure may take 10 to 20 minutes to perform, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- First, a topical numbing cream is applied to the treatment area to maximize your comfort.
- A hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, or other serum may be applied to enhance your results.
- The practitioner moves a hand-held device containing tiny needles against your skin, creating micro-channels.
- Your practitioner applies a serum specially selected for you.